Sometimes you want a sticky situation. For wet and slippery missions, there’s Cairn 3D Pro, our ultimate adventure sandal outfitted with an extra-sticky Vibram® Megagrip outsole and our new moulded footbed.
- Patent-Pending Y-Strap design features 3/4 inch premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
- Pro Megagrip Vibram outsole: Super sticky + grippy rubber designed to perform in slippery conditions. Non-marking Andesite-Gray colour.
- New anatomically moulded footbed, with tasteful arch and toe support. Built for those seeking extra support or looking to log big miles: Zero-drop, low-profile and ideal minimalist transitional footwear.
- Our new Geo-patterned footbed features macro pentagonal-grooves on the sole, providing excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions, and more aeration power to keep your feet less sweaty.
- At 16 mm base stack height under the forefoot, the new molded Cairn 3D Vibram® sole is a union of freedom and support.
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
Bedrock Sandals Sizing
- Bedrock's unique sizing is unisex and based on a centimeter scale. Note: Some people find bedrock sizes run slightly small especially in our smallest sizes. If you are deciding between two sizes we typically recommend ordering the larger one.
- Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to most accurately find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to print 100% Scale. Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
- Please consult the graphic above in conjunction with the tracings for more help and/or e-mail us a picture of your foot on the correct outline to get our expert opinion. If you have any additional questions contact us now.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please consult our sizing chart below that outlines the actual sandal dimensions. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.