The Cairn Geo is our new flagship eco-groovy sandal built with the same tried-and-true Cairn strap design yet geared towards your more casual front country livin' with our less sporty bristlecone brown colourway.
- Geo Sandals Feature a new and exclusive brown Vibram outsole (4.5mm) designed with bugger + less aggressive lugs, crafted with Vibram Eco-Step compound (30% recycled)
- Best for grip in dry conditions - for more performance in wet and slick terrain consider the Cairn Pro Sandals
- Our Bristlecone Brown webbing is soft, durable, and made from Repreve yarn (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Our Patent-Pending design features premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones, and our sole-hugger wings for licked-in stability
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
Bedrock Sandals Sizing
- Bedrock's unique sizing is unisex and based on a centimeter scale. Note: Some people find bedrock sizes run slightly small especially in our smallest sizes. If you are deciding between two sizes we typically recommend ordering the larger one.
- Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to most accurately find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to print 100% Scale. Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
- Please consult the graphic above in conjunction with the tracings for more help and/or e-mail us a picture of your foot on the correct outline to get our expert opinion. If you have any additional questions contact us now.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please consult our sizing chart below that outlines the actual sandal dimensions. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.