For wet and slippery missions, there’s Cairn Pro. With its super sticky, non-marking Vibram Megagrip® outsole, our Pro model gives you superior footing no matter where you wander.
- Patent-Pending Y-Strap design features 3/4 inch premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
- Pro Megagrip Vibram® Sole: Super sticky + grippy rubber designed to perform in slippery conditions. Non-marking Andesite-Gray colour, wears out slightly faster than our standard Cairn Vibram® Sole.
- Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility and packability.
- Granite Grip footbed features grooved, triangular traction, that provides excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions.
- At 14 mm stack height, the Cairn Vibram® sole is just the right thickness - not too thin, for extra rock protection and increased durability, and not too thick, for maximum flexibility and weight/space savings.
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
Bedrock Sandals Sizing
- Bedrock's unique sizing is unisex and based on a centimeter scale. Note: Some people find bedrock sizes run slightly small especially in our smallest sizes. If you are deciding between two sizes we typically recommend ordering the larger one.
- Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to most accurately find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to print 100% Scale. Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
- Please consult the graphic above in conjunction with the tracings for more help and/or e-mail us a picture of your foot on the correct outline to get our expert opinion. If you have any additional questions contact us now.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please consult our sizing chart below that outlines the actual sandal dimensions. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.