The Carbonlite Pro trekking poles improve efficiency while keeping weight to a minimum. Built with new adjustable soft-touch wrist straps and paired with cork handles, they offer an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points for more miles and more support in any terrain. With a spring loaded anti-shock system and a blend of carbon and aircraft grade 7075 aluminium, they are as forgiving as they are durable. Sold as a pair.
These rugged poles come equipped with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips for traction on rock, trail and scree.
- Extended Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Carbon fibre upper pole construction for reduced weight
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
Material: Carbon Fibre / 7075 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 1 lb 1.5 oz / 0.5 kg (Pair)