Huarache-inspired, but updated with modern materials and construction, Classics are our original sandal geared for ground feel.
Bedrock began in 2011 with our classic huarache-inspired outdoor sandals. Our classics combine an old school strap system with a simple Vibram® sole to make super minimalist sandals that let your feet be free.
The Bedrock classics are old school, ultralight, and huarache-inspired. The tried and true design comes with an expanded rubber Vibram® Sole, our super strong nylon footbed and multiple strapping options. Our classics are built for ultralight travel, barefoot-style running, and basecamp festivities.
This is the syncline model with 9 mm footbed.
- Made from the an expanded rubber Vibram® compound that is 9mm thick including our granite grip footbed.
- Densely woven stand-up strapping made from recycled polyester and lined with recycled bike tubes.
- Average weight per size 9 sandal: 130 grams, 100% Vegan Materials.
Bedrock Sandals Sizing
- Bedrock's unique sizing is unisex and based on a centimeter scale. Note: Some people find bedrock sizes run slightly small especially in our smallest sizes. If you are deciding between two sizes we typically recommend ordering the larger one.
- Print off the size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic Sandals to most accurately find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to print 100% Scale. Double check this by verifying the ruler on each outline. Give yourself ~1 cm of space inside of the outline to ensure a good fit!
- Please consult the graphic above in conjunction with the tracings for more help and/or e-mail us a picture of your foot on the correct outline to get our expert opinion. If you have any additional questions contact us now.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please consult our sizing chart below that outlines the actual sandal dimensions. We advise measuring the length of your feet and ordering a size that is 1-2 cm longer.