Built with a new adjustable soft-touch wrist strap and paired with a cork handle, the updated Pinnacle Single trekking pole offers an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points. To ease impact, the spring loaded anti-shock system means more miles with less wear on the body. This value rich trekking pole is designed to provide downhill stability both on or off the trail.
Sold as a single pole and equipped with twist-lock double cam adjustment, a removable hiking basket, a replaceable rubber boot tip, and a durable carbide tip for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow basket compatible (sold separately).
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist strap
- Moulded TPR handle
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking basket w/ locking pin
Material: 6061 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 10.4 oz / 0.29 kg (single pole)