The Pyrite 7075 trekking poles are expedition worthy poles made with durable aircraft grade 7075 aluminium. Built with new adjustable soft-touch wrist straps and paired with cork handles, they offer an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points. To ease impact, the spring loaded anti-shock system means more miles with less wear on the body. Sold as a pair.
These rugged poles come equipped with a double cam twist lock adjustment, removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips that provide exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow basket compatible (sold separately).
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Moulded Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
Material: 7075 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 0.59 kg (Pair)